January/February 2019 UL
- SKU: UL-MG-JF2019
Join us as we embark on a journey through Utah with Utah Life’s January/February 2019 featuring:
Join Utah Life as its writers and photographers uncover fascinating and beautiful places to visit, and facts and people you simply can’t live without knowing.
- Read the inspiring stories of the Utahns who somehow persevered through the winter of 1948-49, when a killing record cold gripped the state.
- Allow the residents along scenic Highway 128, the stretch north of Moab that they call River Road, to explain why they live in the last best place.
- What do you know about famous Western painter Maynard Dixon? Did you know he found peace in Southern Utah?
- Yes, political scandals existed back in the 1930s, too. This one involved a postage stamp depicting Zion National Park.
- A hot springs in Diamond Fork Canyon near Spanish Fork makes a lovely winter destination.