March/April 2022 NL
- SKU: NL-MG-MA2022
- Nature photographer Roy Swoboda shares remarkable Nebraska images from across the state and talks about how he started photography as a kid in Madison County. Story by Megan Feeney, photographs by Roy Swoboda.
- Championing gentler horse training in the Panhandle, horseman, artist and teacher Bern Miller is a modern-day Renaissance man who’s attracted a loyal following. Story and photographs by Joe Arterburn.
- Family-owned Bluebird Nursery in Clarkson grows wild and beautiful plants and provides job opportunities for people living in this Czech community. Story by Megan Feeney, photographs by Brooke Steffen-Kleinschmit.
- Lofte Theatre: The Born-in-a-Barn Players at this rural Manley destination bring the magic of theater to life and nurture community ties across geographical and generational divides. Story by Megan Feeney.
- Arbor Day, a tree-planting holiday, began in Nebraska City in 1872. Today, it’s celebrated worldwide. It started as the vision of Sterling Morton who sought to transform the mostly treeless prairies. Story by James J. Kimble.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account