November/December 2020 NL
- SKU: NL-MG-ND2020
- Moonrise. The rising moon and setting sun paint Hitchcock County with autumnal hues after Thanksgiving dinner. Story by Nancy Marquette Hashman. Photographs by John Neukirch.
- Warm Up to Winter. Nebraska’s most talented photographers color Nebraska Life calendars with years’ worth of winter beauty.
- Antioch: Potash Boomtown. Ancient ruins provide a glimpse into a town and industry that blossomed almost overnight during World War I. Fading memories remain a century later within the Sandhills families who live there. Story by Sheryl Schmeckpeper. Photographs by Alan J. Bartels and Joshua Hardin.
- Flavors of Court Street. Bakers, brewers and restaurateurs serve flavorful quality of life where Court Street runs through Beatrice. Story and photographs by Alan J. Bartels.
- International Quilt Museum. Just in time for winter, quilts from around the world join Nebraska’s handcrafted heritage in a one-of-a-kind museum in Lincoln. Story by Nina Buck.
- Cookie Day. Family traditions rise by the baker’s dozen when the holiday season brings loved ones together in Dakota City. Story by Jennifer Troester.
The information below is required for social login
Create New Account