- Architectural Gems: Part II. Colorado’s most unique and iconic structures tell the state’s life story through incredible architecture. By Corinne Joy Brown.
- Westcliffe Dark Skies.When electric lights threatened to dim the stars above the Wet Mountain Valley, stargazers came together to create the state’s first “dark sky” community. Story by Tom Hess. Photographs by Joshua Hardin.
- Wellington Glider School. A novice flier rides with glider pilots, soaring through the skies above Wellington in motorless sailplanes. Story by Caroline Araiza. Photographs by Joshua Hardin.
- I-70 East Road Trip. A Plains road trip across the state’s east-west corridor takes the next exit to discover a steam engine factory, a nostalgic diner and Wild West gunfights. Story by Tom Hess and Matt Masich Photographs. Photographs by Joshua Hardin.
- Boulder Teen Naturalists. Armed with cameras and curiosity, Boulder youngsters venture into the wild to discover the natural world. Story by Tom Hess.