May/June 2018 UL
- SKU: UL-MG-MJ2018
Join us as we embark on a journey through Utah with Utah Life’s May/June 2018 featuring:
• Great Salt Lake Birding festival takes Utahns to five diverse ecosystems. Text by Vanessa Zimmer.
• A preserved historic WWII air base, Wendover Army Field. Text by Valerie Phillips.
• Uncovering the past at Fremont Indian State Park. Text by Vanessa Zimmer.
• Photo essay of Tom Till's Moab. Text by Matt Masich.
• Salt Lake City's Log Haven recipes and stories. Text by Valerie Phillips.