November/December 2022 UL
- SKU: UL-MG-ND2022
- Twilight Desert Photography. Photographer Grant Collier reveals why some of the best shots come after the sun has set. Story and photographs by Grant Collier.
- Circumnavigating the Great Salt Lake. A team of intrepid kayakers set out to document the lake as it reaches a historic low water level. Story and photographs by Scott Baxter.
- Rock Art in Southeast Utah. Dedicated enthusiasts seek out petroglyphs and pictographs left behind by Utah’s first people. Story by Rachel Fixsen.
- George Museums. Dinosaurs, airplanes, incredible artwork and more await visitors at six must-see museums. Story by Allie Wisniewski and Matt Masich.
- Pie Recipes. Turkeys and hams might be the center of attention at the holiday dinner table, but for many of us, the main course is merely the prelude for pie. Story and photographs by Danelle McCollum.